ArtsWells tickets are only available online (click here). There are no outlet ticket sellers.
Early Crow tickets are sold out!
- Early Bird Adult Tickets – $155
- Early Bird Youth Tickets (13-18yrs) – $75
Regular Weekend passes
- Adult weekend – $195
- Youth weekend (13-18yrs) – $95
- Children under 12 – FREE!
You can purchase your camping ticket at the same time as your pass
- Tent Camping – $30 per person
- RV Camping – $50 per RV driver (additional passengers require a tent camping pass)
Friends of The Festival VIP Pass – $300
VIP Pass includes:
- 1 personalized hand-made ArtsWells lanyard
- 1 Weekend Pass
- 1 Tent Camping Pass
- 3 Meals at the Festival Kitchen
- 1 Ticket to the Monday night Appreciation Party
- 1 ArtsWells T-shirt
- 1 Annual Membership with Island Mountain Arts
- 1 Weekend entry pass to Barkerville Historic Town
Note: All prices are subject to GST and service charges.
Passes at the gate are subject to availability and the festival may sell out of tickets prior to the weekend, so be sure to buy your tickets early if you don’t want to be disappointed!
* Minors are permitted at most evening performances, but are not permitted in the bar venues. Minors are permitted in the Jack of Clubs Restaurant Venue until 9pm.
**Children under 12 must be accompanied by a an adult
- Pre-Festival workshops in singing and songwriting have separate registration. For details on the workshops, please go to the Pre-Fest Workshops page.
Additional Ticket Information
– Volunteers get a festival pass and camp for free. If interested, please submit a volunteer application form.
– Members of Island Mountain Arts and reciprocal societies receive $5 off our ticket price. Call IMA at 1-800-442-2787 or e-mail finance(at)imarts.com to obtain your discount code.
– All ticket prices are in Canadian dollars. Ticket prices and discounts are subject to change.
– Tickets are non-refundable. We are unable to exchange or refund tickets. Treat them like cash!
– Single day tickets are subject to availability and can only be purchased at the gate.
– If you have ticket questions, check the Ticket FAQ