Vendor applications are open for 2020!
Vendor applications will be accepted until April 15, 2020. Successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail. Please note that an additional $10 Wells Chamber of Commerce Fee will be added to your total amount. Once your application has been accepted, we require a 50% deposit to save your spot (25% of your deposit amount is non-refundable). Payment in full can be arranged once the applicant has confirmed. Fees are due in full by June 15, 2020. Vendors are not permitted on site unless full payment has been received.
Please review the policy and guidelines below! We have changed some fee details this year, specifically for food vendors, to try and make the festival more accessible. Check out the application and feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
VENDOR POLICY AND GUIDELINES FOR A SMOOTH AND HAPPY FESTIVAL
– No pets are permitted on the grounds of the Artisan Vendor Village.
– On acceptance, all food vendors must submit a copy of a valid BC Temporary Food Concession Permit & $2 million Liability Insurance. All food vendor information will be shared with the Health Department and the Health Inspector may contact you in advance.
– Food vendors must have a fire extinguisher. This is to be a minimum 2A 10BC rating.
– No styrofoam or plastic straws are permitted on site. We highly recommend the use of compostable and recyclable containers.
– You can set up your booth as early as 10:00am on Thursday, August 1st. You MUST be set up by Friday at 4:00pm. No vehicles will be permitted entry to the site after that time.
– Garbage collection will occur three times daily.
– Check-in/Set-up hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm on Thursday, August 1st AND 10:00am to 4:00pm on Friday, August 2nd. During these times, volunteer vendor coordinators will be available to guide and assist you.
– You must arrive with all of the supplies you require. We do not supply tents, garden hose, power cables, tables or chairs. Please come equipped with your own garbage can and lid.
– You will be required to transport your grey water to a location identified by the Health Inspector.
– Hours of operation are your choice, however, we ask that you not pack up and leave before Sunday at 8:00pm.
– There will be a special campsite for vendors close to the festival grounds. Vendors are permitted to sleep in their vending areas.
– Although there is roving security, the Festival will not take any responsibility for the security of your goods.
– Please respect private property and lawns and treat them with respect.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Rachael at rachael (at) imarts.com.
As we are busy organizing a festival, please limit phone calls to the office. Thank you!